Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Sunday, October 17

Do frogs forgive?

Man, this forgiveness thing is tricky. Anything I am wanting to forgive myself for, I'm thinking instead, you don't need forgiveness, you need a kick in the ass. I want to forgive myself for my financial struggles, but I think the past happened for a reason and there is no excuse for the present. Man up and figure it out. Bad habits in relationships? Same deal. Fitness, yup, ditto. being too hard on myself? Nah, otherwise I'd get nothing done at all. Hmm, a little stuck here. Wait! I forgive myself for not being able to forgive myself! Ha! I win.

Or not. I'll concede that I have points to ponder for a while.

Lets move onto anagrams!

Inverse Fogs - It's hard enough to see through the fog without it being inversed. Translation: quit overthinking so damn much.
Envies Frogs - Don't you too? Yep, me too.
Griefs Ovens - Unforgiving grief steeping in your cerebral oven, just might make your top explode.
Gofers Veins - Gofers shouldn't shoot up, but if they did, I would forgive them.
Forges Veins - Forgiveness allows you to forge through the veins of human connections. Ok.
Forges Vines - Building blocks to the tops of the trees!
Foe Servings - Ahh yes, what nobler dish to serve your foe, than a platter of forgiveness.

1 comment:

Free Poker Money said...

It's hard enough to see through the fog without it being inversed. Translation: quit overthinking so damn much.