Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Saturday, September 27

Chopped Thoughts


It's a lovely morning for a woodchipper. Oh look, it has a little flag on it. Wake up, get some mulching in before lunch. What? It's 1 pm? How does that happen? No wonder my morning dreams were so noisy. Race cars, a broken xerox machine, and a flock of bees drowned out the words of the other dream participants. Eww, and one of them became an asshole english teacher from highschool, who I haven't thought of in years. Weird - to Betsy - Mr Scott - how the hell did he get in my dream? I can hardly remember having any interaction with him. The woodchipper turned someone else into him.

Sunny, crisp and blue today. I wish work started now. One more month of midnight swing shift, then the new job begins. Moving to a new time of day is almost as good as moving dwellings.

2 comments:

ms. changes pants while driving said...

there's one of these chippers down the street from us. do you live on my block??

Pearly Blythe said...

Anything is possible. Do you live in O-Town, crackhole mecca of the northwest?