Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Saturday, September 27

Chopped Thoughts


It's a lovely morning for a woodchipper. Oh look, it has a little flag on it. Wake up, get some mulching in before lunch. What? It's 1 pm? How does that happen? No wonder my morning dreams were so noisy. Race cars, a broken xerox machine, and a flock of bees drowned out the words of the other dream participants. Eww, and one of them became an asshole english teacher from highschool, who I haven't thought of in years. Weird - to Betsy - Mr Scott - how the hell did he get in my dream? I can hardly remember having any interaction with him. The woodchipper turned someone else into him.

Sunny, crisp and blue today. I wish work started now. One more month of midnight swing shift, then the new job begins. Moving to a new time of day is almost as good as moving dwellings.

2 comments:

Yo said...

there's one of these chippers down the street from us. do you live on my block??

Patty Purviss said...

Anything is possible. Do you live in O-Town, crackhole mecca of the northwest?