Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Monday, September 15

Early

Back here now. I have no patience for plug-ins, the dashboard dealy is missing, and the font over at wordpress is making me itchy. Blogger's puffy print for computer retards suits me spot on.

I disappeared for a while, mired in social services burn out. I applied for about 52 jobs and 38 apartments in the last 2 weeks, and landed, nothing. Some exaggeration there, but not much. Then I had a good day again, and I was very happy to not have gotten any of the 73 jobs I applied for. Now, I am testing out a day schedule this week, in hopes for a little change and more sleep. It's 7:22 am. This is airport time. Except I'm only going four blocks.

1 comment:

Yo said...

i love blogger. unfortunately i can't go back b/c blogger doesn't import posts.

looking for jobs/apartments is hard. i've never looked for both at the same time!