Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Sunday, October 5

Freeforming Circles

So, questions are better.

What side of a heart do you draw first?

"The right side. And my left is always lopsided" - from Emerald - as is the survey, which is long so I cut out some questions - I like doing the symmetrical fold and cut heart too.

Can you dive without plugging your nose?

Yes, I could live underwater, I might have been a mermaid once.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?

Ghast, nobody. 24 hours? Even if toileting and hygiene weren't an issue, I like a bubble, thank you.

Where are you right now?

Home in pajamas, trying not to thing about work. Wait I have pudding. One of my work perks is pudding, and I just remembered the chocolaty goodness I brought home. My new job will not have pudding, that will be an adjustment.

How many chairs at the dining room table?

I have 2 dining room tables set up all crafty and shit with one chair in between.

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?

Try to find an emergency escape hatch, fiddle with the buttons, maybe set off a smoke detector, if nothing worked, I'd just space out until someone arrived.

T or F: All is fair in love and war?

What is fair about either one? Both involve lots of travel and unfamiliar customs.

Do you like to sleep?

Not so much. I feel like I'm missing something, and I wake up anxious to get busy. I remember being a kid and being excited to go to another land for the night. My goal was always to remember as many dreams as possible. Sometimes I can tap into that, but not often enough.

Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings?

I know it was the only thing I liked about living in Arizona. I resent daylight savings both ways, up and down.

Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?

What?

What’s something you’ve always wanted?

I really just miss having a dog.

Do you wear a lot of black?

I've been called Morticia a few times, yes.

Describe your hair.

Freshly dipped in red.

Where do you wish you were right now?

Actually, I'm liking where I am more and more. My carpets could be less stained, and I wish I were more tired.

No comments: