Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Sunday, October 19

More Circles

You're never stuck, there are always choices.

It boils down to body parts. Literally, even? I made chicken pot pie last night entirely out of leftovers, boiled the carcass for the gravy, prepared in 2 hours, consumed in 2 minutes.

There are body parts on the side of the road on my way to work. I hadn't noticed that I had noticed them until my sleep brain showed me in the form of children being tossed into traffic. They squashed and exploded like Crash Bandicoot losing at Frogger in San Andreas. The following day, I lurched slightly off the road when my dream lay ahead on the pavement. Ohhhh, THOSE body parts. Reel 3 days back, and I had vaguely noticed that a red sweater in the street looked like Crash Bandicoot hitting a TNT crate. That one second thought long forgotten, one of my kids darted into the street that night, which had me bitching for about a minute or 2, then on to the next activity at hand. Mix in several cups of drama and a teaspoon of catalyst, and it's night night with Jack Torrence.

No comments: