Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Tuesday, April 22

Finished Drawing





Half painting really, watercolor pencils, colored pencils and a bit of acrylic paint for the bride. A lot of pencil sharpening went into this picture, and was fun and comical. Like a book, I'm sort of sad it's done. But, onward to something wet and more blendy.

There is a lot of space left here, so I think I'll fill it. Are these pictures blurry, or is it me? I know I need some spectacles, so hard to say.

Next morning, Wednesday. I dreamt of this crazy cherry tree. I was tasting it, and I was disappointed that it tasted like bubble gum. It's very fleshy looking, don't you think?

3 comments:

betsy said...

The tree looks like a bouquet of green leaf lettuce and radishes. Why are flowers the exclusive fresh cut representatives of human emotion in ceremony and gift giving?

Patty Purviss said...

Because they are shaped liked genitalia.

Jen490 said...

I really like the way the trees look like flowers. I guess I just love flowers/genitals...