Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Sunday, April 27

Happy Days in my Head

Ok, cool, the youtube video worked. Is there a way to put it into a post though, with writing, or does it have to be separate?

Anyway, the other day I woke up with a Happy Days episode in my head. The premiere of Spike. I don't want to hear any scrappy doo references or sell-out shark jumping pointers. I love every single happy days episode, plus all following spin-offs.

Laverne and Shirley are babysitting hellion children from my work, and rope Ritchie and Fonzie into helping. Fonz freaks out and bolts for the door declaring - "The Fonz don't hit kids." To Ritchie's, "where are you going?" He says, "to find someone who does."

Spike shows up, threatens everyone into submission, and everyone has a happy day. I guess I don't watch t.v. much now because I'm still laughing out loud at Happy Days. So, I couldn't find that episode, but I did find Crispin Glover as Roach. I love watching the Fonz teach college.

No comments: