Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Friday, February 1

O-Town

It's been a long time since my "Crackhole Killed My Dog" post, and since then, this town has imporved greatly. I'll have to try and find that rant, I'm sure it's in my computer somewhere.

~I like the typo of "imporved." It sounds like as much as I want something improved, the reality is that it is in fact, imporved, instead.

I love psycho-babble. I think this blog keeps me a bit more honest, because my words are in print to reflect on later. So, in print: I think I will be in this town a while longer.

The pile of flow-charts, budget projections, and lists of options, seem to point this way. More specifically, to maintain my current 2 jobs and add one more, which only will increase my work week by 5-10 hours, and will help me save moving costs. Blah, blah, blah, I'll find out next week after talking to my boss, if this third deal can be added most quickly.

So. If I'm going to stay here for a bit, I need to create curtains, and see about fixing my levelors so that they actually levelate out of cave setting. Like those 80's make-up mirrors. Office, home, natural and cave. Whoever invented that did not live in Olympia.

No comments: