Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Tuesday, January 8

Guts

Overthinking, doublethinking, or just listening? Whose guts? My guts. Not my supervisor's, friends' or others' guts. My initial guts said don't be wooed by money and a quick ticket to Seattle. I tried to chalk up my guts to fears, but I'm not fearful. My head is clear and screaming at me to listen. I don't really want this job, and I realize I'm more fearful of getting it than not. Right town, right pay, but I'm pretty sure it's the wrong job. So, I have fancy new interview clothes for the interview on Friday. I shall go through the motions wile I become sure of my path, partly for practice, partly just in case it is the right job. But, I feel like I'm wasting their time. Shower now, then last night's dream pondering. Though I don't feel much need to ponder it, it's pretty clear. I might have to paint it though, because visually, it was intense.

1 comment:

betsy said...

congrats on the proper outcome! seattle will be there when you find the right one.