Pelagia Noctiluca

Pelagia Noctiluca

Sunday, January 27

Iridescent Lung Dust

My four days off flew away, and left me in a cloud of dust. I slept, painted, read Lonesome Dove, (a good book really can solve most of your problems), painted, slept, read more, and on and on for the last few days, and it was wonderful. Did some baking too. I might get one more day off tomorrow, but that is still undetermined. If so, I'll try to get some mario world done. It doesn't take much to make me all better.

~

The last three books I've loved, were all borrowed from different people.

I misplaced myself at a strange girl's house the other night, but then found A Stranger in A Strange Land on the shelf, and all was right again.

Transitions are chaotic and drawn-out, that's why they make toddlers cry.

~

No comments: